The soffits and fascia are a part of the home that protects the roof edge and rafters. It’s easy to underestimate the importance of these components, but they are vital for allowing air to flow through the attic without letting unwanted pests and moisture in.
Rather than trying to install or repair these elements, consider hiring a soffit and fascia company to do the work. The team at TTLC Roofing, Siding, & Gutters has the necessary expertise to identify damage to the trim, soffits, and fascia, and to provide prompt replacement or repairs. We’ll also work with you to ensure they blend in and enhance the rest of your home exterior.
Don’t hesitate to contact TTLC about getting:
- Replacement Soffits: Your soffits consist of the flat paneling that lines the underside of your roof overhang—usually perforated for improved air flow.
- Replacement Fascia: This is the trim that covers the edges of your roof overhang. Your gutters also hang against the fascia.
Our Soffit and Fascia Installers Keep Your Home Exterior Looking Sharp
Our experience with siding and roofing makes TTLC an excellent replacement soffits and fascia company, too. We’re very familiar with this transitionary part of the home that protects against moisture damage while allowing air flow into the eaves. Our soffit and fascia installers have access to a stylish selection of materials in different colors that are strong, resilient, and designed to enhance your home’s curb appeal.
When you reach out to us about replacing or repairing your soffits and fascia, you’ll also enjoy a selection of benefits like:
- Free Consultations & Cost Estimates
- Trained and Insured Soffit Installers
- Soffits & Fascia in Wood, Vinyl, and Metal
- Most Jobs Finished in 24 Hours
- Hassle-Free Warranty Coverage
Get Started with a Free Quote for Our Siding Services
The soffits and fascia are as important to your home’s integrity as the gutters, roof, and siding. If you see signs of damage like cracking, mold, mildew, or missing boards, reach out to TTLC Roofing, Siding, & Gutters right away. We’ll send a siding expert out to take a look at it. If you need soffit & fascia repair or replacement, we’ll also provide a detailed cost estimate. Make your appointment now by giving us a call or filling out our online form.